Labels

Sunday, September 8, 2013

I know...It Has Been a Long Time!




I know it has been a long time since I have posted to the blog. Well a lot has happened since May. Here is the run down...

We traveled home to the states to have Sloane Christened/Dedicated at our Church as well as visit extended family and friends. We were home from June 9th through July 23rd. Yep, almost two months!

So we were in Sydney for about 4 days with my Mom who was with us here in Alice for 6 months helping out with Sloane. We did not want her only experience in Australia to be in the Northern Territory. We then headed home to Los Angeles for two weeks, followed by a week in New Orleans/Baton Rouge, and ended it in McLean, Virginia for a week with my husband, and then Sloane and I were in Washington, D.C. for two weeks to attend my Sorority's Centennial Celebration.

That is the short version. I am not going to type out the long version. Sorry, if you wanted to read about the adventures. I will however post pictures =)

We survived it all! Sloane is an AMAZING traveler! We are now back home in Alice Springs continuing the adventures of being a Daughter and a Mommy =)


Sydney Opera House with Mommy & Meme

Happy 6 Month Birthday Sloane!

Auntie Jamie's Residency Graduation

Happy First Father's Day Daddy!

Enjoying my first solid food. Yummy rice cereal

With my Uncle Hansel in Baton Rouge

With Cousin Barbara in New Orleans

LSU to see Mike the Tiger. Geaux Tigers!

My first encounter with a crawfish in Baton Rouge


In Blacksburg visiting Mommy & Daddy's Alma Mater. Let's Go Hokies!

Happy 4th of July!

With my Nanan (Godmother) Nicole in D.C. 

Mommy and I in D.C. at the Centennial Celebration for Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.

Enjoying the fireworks in Maryland with my Godparents


 Forever I am...Sloane’s Mommy








No comments:

Post a Comment