Labels

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello Ergobaby!

Like most Mom's you want to be able to do things around the house and outside the house with your baby safe and secure with you. I thought I would do this by using the most common carrier, a Bjorn.

My husband has one and it works GREAT for him. Not so much for Mommy.


The Bjorn did not allow me to feel comfortable with having Sloane "hanging" from my shoulders, and it hurt my back as well. I am not a large woman, and I am really small up top as well. I know there are different Bjorn carriers, but I wanted a carrier that would not only be comfortable, but would really make me feel as though I was carrying Sloane the way she was most comfortable being carried. Close to my chest. My heart =)

Hello Ergobaby! I Love it! It doesn't feel like I am carrying Sloane at all! Plus I feel VERY secure with having her in this carrier as well. It does not put strain on my back, and most importantly it does not put strain on Sloane's joints either. It is ergonomic, because the baby is carried in a natural sitting position. You can carry your baby in front, on your hip, or on your back. Brilliant! I would definitely recommend the Ergobaby carrier for smaller women like myself, and ALL Mommies for that matter because it is the BEST carrier for your little one.


They also have these handy teething pads as well, and Sloane loves them! I would recommend getting the infant insert if your baby is under 15 pounds or 6 months of age. It really helps sitting them up higher so they can see the world around them, which is a MUST for my little girl!

I am so happy that I found this carrier, especially as we prepare for our trip home to the U.S. in June/July and Singapore/China in September. YAY! Ergobaby! You Rock!

Forever I am...Sloane’s Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment