Labels

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Day with Sloane

During one of my many 3:00 a.m. feedings with Sloane I came up with the idea of documenting a day in her 2 month life via photos. So here we Geaux!

The Princess Sloane is almost awake...

Biiiiggg Stretch!

One last stretch...

Ok Mommy. I'm ready! With a Smile =)












Time to get changed for the Day!

First book of the day

Hello Camera!

Second book of the day

Yay! My favorite mat!

She loves to look at herself in the cow mirror

It's tummy time!

Whoa! Don't go over the edge baby girl!

Sitting up on my little forearms

If I could just reach my Sophie Giraffe!

Prop Time

I don't really enjoy sitting like this :/

Whew! That was a busy morning! Nap time :-)

There you have it! A day, or rather morning, in the life of Sloane Sophia! Are you as exhausted as Sloane and Mommy? Mornings like these are great and a challenge at the same. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

Forever I am...Sloane’s Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment