Labels

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Is that a Tooth ?!?!

Ahhh...Sophie Giraffe

Well Sloane's 4 months are off to a "toothy" start! Our little Genius has already gotten her first teeth! Yes! Teeth! As in more than One!

I noticed the first tooth on Wednesday, April 17th. Then things started to click for me in regards to changes in Sloane's behavior. Our daughter only cries when she is hungry, sleepy, needs her diaper changed or needs to be burped. She also never has any problems eating. Well that all changed around Monday afternoon. Sloane would cry for a bit and I didn't know why, and then while feeding she would pull away from my breast and fuss as well. I knew there was a possibility she would began teething at 4 months, but it seemed to just happen over night!

After we realized that she was teething I made the necessary adjustments regarding breastfeeding, thanks to Parent Magazine, and especially my Soror Jaclyn! Sloane has definitely sucked and chewed on her Sophie Giraffe a lot more, she hasn't had a fever as of yet thank goodness, and she has been sleeping about the same at night, but she isn't napping during the day for longer than 30 minutes. So, I thought here we go with the journey of teething! Just when you think you have figured out all the cries, BAM! Here is another reason.

Just when we were awwing and smiling over her first tooth, we discovered she had another one coming in as well! On Saturday, April 20th we noticed that Sloane's second tooth coming in next to the first one. So, she has her first two bottom teeth and they are so cute! Of course for Sloane they are annoying at this point in her little 4 month old life =(

I have to brush already Mommy?

The adventures of being a parent continue for Team Sharp!

Forever I am...Sloane’s Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment