Labels

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Big Girl Tub




Well Sloane outgrew the "baby" tubs pretty quickly. Our little angel definitely has long legs like her Mommy! I wonder how tall she will actually be...

I thought I was going to be tall like my Dad, but at 15 I stopped growing. I'm hoping she is no taller then six feet, but we shall see...

So, when it was time to start bathing Sloane in a "regular" size tub, we knew we had to be cautious and safe. Children often fall in bathtubs and can have concussions because of those falls. We wanted to avoid that at all cost! So, I did some research and found these safe and cute bumpers and slip mat for Sloane's new "Big Girl" tub. She loves it of course! More space to splash and play!


We went with the Sesame Street theme for the borders

Elmo is on her bath mat :-)




Forever I am...Sloane’s Mommy

2 comments:

  1. Love the bath tub! Learning a lot from Team Sharp. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad we can help out! Can't wait for Baby Girl Archie to arrive!!!!

    ReplyDelete