Labels

Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Meet Mrs. Carter

Happy Halloween!

This was Sloane's first Halloween! She was the cutest Elephant in the World! I'm sure you ALL would agree!


Our cute elephant

My little Stomper is ALL smiles!

No trick-or-treating this year. However, we did attend the Halloween Carnival put on by Ash's job and it was HOT, yet fun. We will have to remember for next year, that no matter how cute the costume, it will definitely have to be a "cool" costume! It was actually "cooler" this year in Alice Springs for Halloween, only in the 90's compared to last year when it was 100+ and I was outside with my friend Alisha giving candy to the trick-or-treaters. Both of us pregnant! What a difference a year makes!

For Halloween this year, Mommy wasn't giving  out candy in 100+ degree weather in Alice Springs with Alisha, but we were BOTH baby free and enjoying the Mrs. Carter Show in Sydney!

Our WONDERFUL husband's bought us AMAZING tickets for Beyonce's concert in Sydney, and kept the babies while the wives, Mrs. Mitchell & Mrs. Sharp, enjoyed a two hour performance from Mrs. Carter! It is definitely a show that ALL would enjoy! It was also cool to experience an American artist performing live overseas. I will tell you that the Australian fans LOVE Beyonce and they also LOVE Hip-Hop music!

This was the first time Alisha and I were away from our babies for more than two hours, so it was bittersweet. Our hubby's did an AMAZING job, even though our children gave them a rough time! One didn't want to eat from the bottle Daddy was providing, and the other wanted her Mommy during bath and bedtime. Yet, they all survived! Lol! Plus I purchased the CUTEST onsie for Sloane from the concert :-)

So, I would say Sloane's first Halloween was a great one spent at home in Alice Springs, and on the road in Sydney! We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween this year as well!

Wait Mommy! Let me fix my bow!


Sloane and her Trick-or-Treat bag


Forever I am...Sloane’s Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment